I’ve been so busy lately working on writing projects, working the day job and editing that I can barely form coherent sentences outside actual contracted work. LOL!!
Therefore, have a meme. This was pretty interesting, actually! I had no idea all this stuff happened on my birthday. You should try it.
Go to Wikipedia and look up your birth day (excluding the year). List three neat facts, two births and one death in your journal, including the year.
* July 2nd is the middle day of a non-leap year, because there are 182 days before and 182 days after. It falls on the same day of the week as New Years Day (of non-leap years)
* 1937 – Amelia Earhart and navigator Fred Noonan disappear over the Pacific Ocean while attempting to make the first round-the-world flight at the equator.
* 1947 – An object speculated to be a UFO crashes near Roswell, New Mexico, though the United States Air Force claims it is a weather balloon.
* 1877 – Hermann Hesse, German-born writer, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1962)
* 1942 – Vicente Fox, President of Mexico
* 1973 – Betty Grable, American actress (b. 1916)