Here is my TBR Pile…one of them, that is. This is my immediate TRB Pile. We won’t talk about the bookshelf in my office, mmmkay? If one day I’m brave enough, I’ll post a picture of that one and let you all shudder in disbelief.
Not pictured is the book I just finished — Archangel, by Sharon Shinn. Loved it. Am now bent on buying Shinn’s backlist.
1. Surviving Demon Island, by Jaci Burton. I started this one last night and frigging couldn’t…put…it…DOWN! I stayed up waaaay too late and read about half the novel. It’s a fast, action-packed read. I love the characters. (I always love Jaci’s characters.)
2. (Sequel to Archangel), Jovah’s Angel, by Sharon Shinn.
3. The Rest Falls Away, by Colleen Gleason. I’ve heard so much about this book. I can’t wait to start it.
4. Blood lines, Eileen Wilks
5. A Hunger Like No Other, Kresley Cole (another book I’ve heard a lot about)
6. Beyond the Pale, Savannah Russe
7. If Angels Burn, by Lynn Viehl. I’ve been meaning to try this author for some time. Honestly, it was the title that got me on this one.
8. Hell’s Belles, by Jackie Kessler
And…Blood Bound, by Patricia Briggs is soon to be released. I can’t wait for that one.
Yesterday I got my Witch Fire edits back to Berkley. Now I’m working on polishing up Whisper of the Blade for EC. I hope to have off to my editor by Monday. After that? Well, I have a couple different projects I can turn my hand to.
Now I’m off to stick a nice organic, non-poisonous chicken in the oven for dinner. I prefer the organic, non-poisonous ones, but they’re expensive. *whimper*
I also really need to clean my house. *looks around and shivers* It’s pretty bad.