Thirteen Things I Should Be Ashamed Of (but I’m not)
1. Watching every single episode of Survivor EVER (Well, pretty damn close anyway)
2. Singing along to Carry On My Wayward Son by Kansas and knowing all the words.
3. Loving Nickleback (because all their songs sound the same, but I like them anyway. Plus, I think Chad Kroeger has a really sexy voice.)
4. Picking all the chocolate chunks out of my husband’s pint of Chunky Monkey ice cream and putting it back in the freezer.
5. Did I mention I know all the words to Low Rider by War?
6. Ordering green olive and pepperoni pizza, heavy on the green olives and pepperoni (and cheese).
7. Reading the headlines of the trashy magazines in the grocery store line with interest.
8. Wearing clothes that I’ve had since 1997 because I hate shopping.
9. Being a wine snob (sorry, it comes from having a bunch of Europeans in the family)
10. Yet loving Spaghettios waaaay more than I should.
11. Going to psychics and tarot card readers. (I admit it. I’m totally addicted)
12. Loving really dumb movies like American Pie, Beerfest and Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. They make me laugh like a crazed hyena.
13. Having some kind of fear of stamps that renders me unable to write letters or send Christmas cards. (okay, I’m kind of ashamed of this one.)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
4. Jaci Burton
8. Kate Davies
10. racy li
12. Renee B
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!