Thirteen Random Pictures (Okay…I just noticed I skipped number eleven…but, oh well.)
Please excuse the excessive amount of pet pictures.
1. Oh, lookit! There’s one now…if you can find him.
2. Me, with red highlights in my hair (that lasted about two weeks before the blond ate them) and my glasses on.
3. Dog! She looks sad in this picture, but …
4. …. she’s actually a really happy dog.
5. Oh, look, it’s a twofer! A cat and a dog.
6. My work area. It’s much tider in this picture than normal and I’m really not sure why I have my laptop in there. I don’t normally need two computers at once.
7. Me, having a bad hair day, with a mime in Brussels.
8. Wiggle. My official contest mascot and walk-on character in Ordinary Charm. (He had a cameo in that book)
9. Me, having yet another bad hair day, at the base of the Effel Tower with my husband.
10. At a booksigning in Tennesee. I’m the one with my head bent over, signing a book. The other author is the talented historical romance author Heather Grothaus. Heather, I apologize for posting this pic while you were mid-word. My only other pic from this signing has Shiloh Walker in it and I know she’ll skin me if I post it. I value my skin.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Jenny Ryan
3. Jaci Burton
6. Lauren Dane
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!