I stole this from Megan Hart (who has a bitchen new blog) and Lauren Dane. On a side note, no more Thursday Thirteen? Bummer!! I didn’t do the last one this week mostly because it would have required me to think and thinking, I’m sorry to say, is not a strong point for me right now. I have too much on my plate for a lot of cognitive function at the moment.
So, 50 things about ME. Because it’s all about me, you know.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
Hmmmmm, let me think…. NO!
3. Do you own a gun?
Yup. Know how to use it too. A shotgun makes a lovely sound when its loading.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
It depends on what the appointment is for. If it’s just a check up, no. If it’s something more serious, hell yes.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
7. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
Little Drummer Boy
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Give me coffee or I will hunt you down and kill you.
9. Can you do push ups?
10. Is your bathroom clean?
Normally. Unless I’m under a deadline like now. In that case, the answer is a resounding no.
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
I don’t wear jewelry usually, but I suppose it would be my engagement and wedding rings.
12. Do you like painkillers?
No because painkillers means there’s pain, of which I am not a fan.
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I don’t do much luring, I’m afraid. Not intentionally, anyway.
14. Do you have A.D.D.?
Actually, not at all. I’m very focused.
15. What’s your name?
16. Middle Name?
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
OMG, I have so much do!
I need another cup of coffee
Wiggle, I can’t have you on my lap, please!
18. Name the last 3 things you bought:
an air purifier, cleaning supplies and business cards
Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
Diet Coke with lime, green tea, water
We skip a whole bunch of questions here…I don’t know where they went.
22. Current worry?
Hahahaha. Too many to post.
23. Current hate?
Uhm…I can’t think of one. Er…ignorance and intolerance.
24. Favorite place to be?
Curled up on the couch with my dude watching movies
25. How did you bring in the New year?
26. Where would you like to go?
27. Do you own slippers?
28. What shirt are you wearing?
A pink long-sleeved shirt
29. Do you burn or tan?
I burn like a ^&%*^
30. Favorite color(s)?
31. Would you be a pirate?
32. Are you gay?
I wouldn’t say I’m not.
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don’t. If I sing the mirror breaks.
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
The old fashioned dolls my grandmother made for me.
35. What’s in your pockets right now?
I have no pockets at the moment.
36. Where are you?
In my office
37. Best bed sheets as a child?
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
I crushed the back of my kneecap once.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
41. Who is your loudest friend?
42. Who is your quietest friend?
I’m generally the quietest of the bunch. Well, unless I’m a tad tipsy! The quiet is just a cover for a rich and bizarre inner life, however.
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
Now how would I know that?
44. Do u wish on shooting stars?
Of course! Sheesh, what a question.
45. What is your favorite book?
Whatever! I can’t pick just one. Wicked, Tigana, Mists of Avalon, Sunshine, Still Life with Woodpecker, A Prayer for Owen Meany, A Confederacy of Dunces….the list continues.
46. What is your favorite candy?
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
We didn’t have a trad wedding and I never cared.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I don’t want a funeral. Just stick me in a pine box and DON’T pump me full of chemicals first, please.
49. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
OMG! I have so much to do! *zoooom*
ETA: And I tag Rhian for the this blog and anyone else who wants to do it. I love reading them.