Thirteen Odd Facts About Me
1. When my mother pressured me to select a musical instrument in middle school, I picked the tuba just to irritate her.
2. I am addicted to Survivor, but it’s the only TV show I watch.
3. Strong wind freaks me out.
4. I wrote my first “book” when I was ten or eleven (I forget). It was called the Barn Cat Chronicles.
5. I am owned by 8 cats, all of them rescues except one.
6. I have written twenty two books.
7. I don’t really like any kind of chocolate except dark.
8. I love the rain and thunderstorms.
9. …really want to visit Peru and Wales.
10. Have a very intense negative physical reaction to seeing rape depicted in fiction or in film.
11. Have very strong political opinions, but never talk about them on my blog.
12. Was on my high school newspaper.
13. Was on my high school figure skating team too.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
7. Sparky Duck
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!