A dozen strong beliefs I hold:
1. I believe personal growth and development is won in the moments, in how you treat others and in the love that you show.
2. I believe it’s better to be able to bend once in a while, otherwise one day you will break.
3. I believe that being kind and having compassion are strengths, not weaknesses.
4. I believe it’s important to have tolerance for everyone, even those who are intolerant. (This one is very hard.)
5. I believe we create our own reality.
6. I believe we all change every single second. I am not the same person I was yesterday, or even two hours ago, not exactly.
7. I believe we are all ultimately responsible for our own happiness. No one else can provide this for us. We make choices about how to perceive ourselves and our lives.
8. I believe that some of the most hurtful and challenging people in my life have been my very best teachers. They have helped shaped me into the person I am.
9. I believe you can’t change the past and the future is made in the present. So it’s important to really be present.
10. I believe there is always something to learn.
11. I believe that while it’s fine to strive for “more,” it’s important to be content with what you currently have and not take it for granted.
12. I believe in keeping things simple.
Please take a few minutes to tell me something you strongly believe in the comment section.